Sunday, December 6, 2009

Changed my Technological Life

Finally I am able to see my Esperanza website wherever I am!!! I have uploaded my website using www.myhosting.com, but couldn't get it to come up although I had not reached the limit....luckily Dr. Smolka introduced me to Ipswitch. Now I can use www.myhosting.com to host the website, but got around the fact that my file was too big. So this is exciting that it works and I can use it next semester with my kids. I have one kid that I had last year and this year. So he has read the book and done the "paper assessments". I can't wait to see what he says about the computerized assessments this year. I have shown him my website and he wanted to see every page one by one and was telling me all that he remembered about the book. It was fun for him to look at what we will be doing next semester. Now the website is attached to my portfolio so I can get it anywhere anytime any place! All my work is coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment