Sunday, December 6, 2009

Presentation Day

Was fun! I had no idea what to expect for presentation day, but it was so smooth I actually had a great time. It was funny because at the beginning of the presentations I was talking to another one of my classmates and we discussed how we had nothing prepared about what to say. I was just hoping that someone would come up to me and ask me questions so I would know what they were interested in. I really enjoyed talking to the first three girls who came to my station. They were in the first technology class. They asked me questions about all the classes and which ones I liked best and which were the hardest. I told them that the one I liked best and was the hardest was the multimedia class. Definitely the most rewarding. I began showing them some of the things I created in that class and about some of the software that I used.....I hope I encouraged them.
I think the showcase was a great ending to my MTT course work.
Thanks Dr. Smolka!

No comments:

Post a Comment