Monday, July 27, 2009
First timer
So after reading about RSS feeds, I've decided to use them in class. I have created a class blog for a novel that we read, but I have decided that I will extend the blog for other units during the year. This way I can look at all the students' blogs at once and be made aware of each time they post. I hope to also send them individual feeds to them as well. Most of them keep up with soccer. I can send them feeds having to do with soccer. Some can even be videos about the last game. I can also send them other feeds, but to get them interested, the soccer ones would be good to start with. I think that using the RSS feeds are going to make my grading a lot easier and faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment