Friday, July 24, 2009

Frustrations

I love the media class that I am in, but am frustrated because I can't figure out how to save things not on my hard drive. I can upload to mediafire.com which is fine, but I can't figure out how to skip that step. So now I have these files that are on my hard drive. Its like I'm missing a step that I can't figure out. AHH!!!! I guess it is fine that I am using media fire to host my stuff, but I just wish I could find a way to click on the link from this blog and instead of asking you if you want to download it, it just comes up. Maybe I'll figure it out sometime and then I can write about how great it is! Until then...at least I have a way of getting it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment